Final phase exam of recruiting assistant teachers in primary today
Published: 10:44 3 June 2022 Updated: 10:51 3 June 2022
The third and final phase of the recruitment examination for the post of Assistant Teacher in government primary schools will be held today, Friday (June 3). The exams in the Sylhet district, which were deferred due to floods, are also being taken with this phase.
This information was given in a notification of the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education.
The notification states that the examination will be conducted on June 3 from 11 am to 12 pm. Candidates have to enter the center by 10 am – none will be allowed to enter the center after that time. The total number of candidates in the third phase is 446,598 people.
On this day, examinations will be held in all upazilas of 18 districts including 32 districts and in the remaining upazilas of 14 districts.
The final phase of the exam will be held in Joypurhat, Bogura, Pabna, Chuadanga, Narail, Meherpur, Narayanganj, Gopalganj, Shariatpur, Cox’s Bazar, Jhalokati, Sylhet, Bhola, Barguna, Thakurgaon, Dinajpur, Nilphamari and Panchagarh districts.
According to ministry sources, the first phase of recruitment of 45,000 assistant teachers was held on April 22 and the second phase on May 20. A total of 13,09,461 candidates have taken part in three phases.
- New shuttle schedule for CU admission
- 4 CU students suspended over sexual harassment
- Afghanistan bowled Sri Lanka out for 105
- DU seven colleges subject selection results on Sep 28
- Jashore Board SSC Bangla 2nd paper MCQ exam postponed
- ‘Swapnotthan’ works in rehabilitation for flood-affected people
- SSC Exams on 4 subjects under Dinajpur board postponed
- New schedule of class-exam in BU for saving energy
- How to apply for DU-affiliated Home Economics admission
- Teachers, seats increasing in govt medical colleges
- Seven college Business faculty admission test Friday
- Osmani Medical College shut down indefinitely
- Dinajpur Board: Postponed SSC exams to be held Oct 10-13
- Dinajpur Board again postpones SSC two subjects’ question paper
- SSC exams begin Thursday