Fifth Boeing added to Biman fleet
Published: 12:58 16 May 2019
A fifth Boeing 737-800 aircraft, that brought on lease from Kuwait's Alfaco, was added to the fleet of Biman Bangladesh Airlines on Thursday.
The aircraft arrived at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka around 3:25 am today. With the latest addition, the number of aircraft in the Biman Bangladesh Airlines fleet reached 14.
A sixth Boeing 737-800 aircraft is scheduled to be added to Biman fleet on next month, while two Boeing Dreamliner 787 will be added in July and September.
Currently, Biman operates on 16 international and domestic routes. It carried 26 lakh passengers it last fiscal year.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Cyclone ‘Bayu’, ‘Hikka’ after ‘Fani’
- Cyclone ‘Fani’ approaching Bay of Bengal
- Dhaka-Rajshahi nonstop train
‘Bonolota Express’ to launch tomorrow
- Nusrat murder: Last accused Kader arrested
- Feni madrasa girl Nusrat dies
- Eid Jamaat timetable in Dhaka
- Cyclonic Storm “FANI” lies over Southeast Bay
- Nusrat murder: 2 including Moksud arrested
- Nusrat murder
Probe team of police going to Sonagazi
- Sheikh Selim’s grandson killed in SL blasts
- Nusrat to be buried in family graveyard
- Zayan’s body arrives in Dhaka
- 2 dead in road crash near Motsho Bhaban
- PM directs stern action against Nusrat’s killers