Fifth Boeing added to Biman fleet
Published: 12:58 16 May 2019
A fifth Boeing 737-800 aircraft, that brought on lease from Kuwait's Alfaco, was added to the fleet of Biman Bangladesh Airlines on Thursday.
The aircraft arrived at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka around 3:25 am today. With the latest addition, the number of aircraft in the Biman Bangladesh Airlines fleet reached 14.
A sixth Boeing 737-800 aircraft is scheduled to be added to Biman fleet on next month, while two Boeing Dreamliner 787 will be added in July and September.
Currently, Biman operates on 16 international and domestic routes. It carried 26 lakh passengers it last fiscal year.
- ‘Work with history of country’s Language Movement’
- Cyclone ‘Fani’ approaching Bay of Bengal
- Cyclone ‘Bayu’, ‘Hikka’ after ‘Fani’
- WB to cooperate with Bangladesh: Qimiao Fan
- Dhaka-Kolkata Ship service starts March 29
- Bangladesh, Indian Air Forces can work together: PM
- 16 burnt, 50 injured in Churihatta fire
- Another spell of gas suspension in Capital Tuesday
- Dhaka-Rajshahi nonstop train
‘Bonolota Express’ to launch tomorrow
- Daily Bangladesh mourns death in Chawkbazar fire
- Quader not being taken Singapore today
- Biswa Ijtema begins tomorrow
- 1 killed as tree fall in capital, 7 injured
- Ekushey Book Fair extended by two days
- Nusrat murder: Last accused Kader arrested