Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
Published: 21:42 14 October 2019
To trap the opponent, child Tuhin’s father murdered his own child, claims Additional SP Mizanur Rahman on Monday evening.
Police also claim that they got such information in the initial interrogation of detainee five including father over Tuhin murder.
SP Mizanur Rahman said, “Police brought some to the police station to inquire into the Tuhin murder. The whole mystery behind the Tuhin murder -- why and how he was killed, how many involved in the murder -- came to light. ”
“But for the sake of investigation, I will not say anything now. However, the accused will be brought under penalty of punishment with the police record by the court soon.”
Mizanur Rahman said the murder could be done over past enmity. “Of those who were brought in for questioning, three or four are involved.”
He also said there was family involvement in the Tuhin murder. Because his father is accused of another murder case. “Moreover, some of those whom we have brought for questioning are accused of murder cases and robbery cases. Our initial assumption is that Tuhin was killed over past enmity,” he added.
On Monday midnight, Tuhin’s body was found hanging in the nearby Kadamba tree at Kejaura village of Derai Upazilla of Sunamganj.
Killers had cut off his ear and penis and hit by two knives. 2 knives were pierced at his belly.
Locals said Tuhin’s father had a dispute with some people in the village over land, due to this Tuhin might be killed.
On Sunday night, Basir and Monira were slept along with their children. Suddenly at midnight noticing the open door — Bashir’s niece called him up. Then he found Tuhin is missing. While searching by family members, at that moment Tuhin’s hanging body was found at nearby Kadamba tree.
Later, they informed the police. Police have collected evidence from surroundings and the body was sent to Sunamganj Sadar Hospital for autopsy.
Two names — Salatul and Suleman were found in the knife, but it was done to misdirect the real killer, said the locals.
Five including his father has been summoned to Derai Police Station for questioning.
Regarding this, Rajanagar UP chairman Soum Chowdhury said people in Dirai Upazila had never seen such brutal killings before. “We want maximum punishment for those involved in the murder, and the murderers should be arrested quickly after investigating the incident,” he added.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- 2 detained over rape attempt in Mermaid Resort
- Narayanganj SP Harun transferred
- Nusrat’s father satisfied with the verdict
- BRTC’s AC bus service launched in Bandarban
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Casino behind bKash service, 5 held in Jamalpur
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- Building collapsed in Ctg gasline blast: 7 killed, 25 injured