Faria to give surprise in future
Published: 22:41 9 January 2021
Shabnam Faria, a popular small screen actress, has acted in different roles in multiple plays, as a result, she gained popularity very fast. Apart from drama, she also made her appearance on the big screen. Faria was seen in the movie ‘Debi’ directed by Anam Biswas. She was lauded by all for her performance in the movie.
Faria was suffering troubles in her personal life, however, she has returned to normal life. The actress also returned in front of the light-camera after a temporary break and already completed several works.
“How is life going?” - when asked Faria in an interview, she replied, “There is no change in my life. Life goes on like before. There are many moments that times are changing. Although times have changed, nothing has changed in my life.”
Faria has included her name in the host for the first time. She will regularly host a show titled ‘Amar Aain Amar Odhikar’.
Regarding her return to work, Faria said, “I will give good news in the future. For now, let it be a surprise.”
- Sabnam Faria, Apu get divorced after ‘2yrs’ of marriage
- TV actress Asa Chowdhury died in Mirpur road crash
- Prova’s new video again goes ‘viral’
- Toma Mirza finally on way to get divorced
- We will have love, friendship as long as we live: Faria’s comment
- Shabnam Faria deactivates Facebook account, page
- Aparna Ghosh got engaged to Satyajit
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Actress Aupee Karim becomes mother of a baby girl
- Showbiz arena mourns Asa’s sudden death
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Sabnam Faria appears in new look after divorce
- Tawsif Mahbub and his wife infected with Covid-19
- Aparna ties knot with Satyajit
- The ending could be beautiful too: Faria’s remarks on criticism