FF among 3 killed in Mathbaria road accident
Published: 10:59 8 December 2019 Updated: 11:34 8 December 2019
At least three people including auto-rickshaw passengers were reportedly killed and the other two were injured severely in a bus accident on Mathbaria -Charkhali road in the Mussulibari area under Mathbaria Upazila in Pirojpur on early Sunday at around 6:30 am.
The deceased were identified as Belaite Hossain, auto-driver of Debipur village and freedom fighter Abu Jafar Howlader, of the same village. The other person was not identified yet.
Mathbaria Police Station SI Shahidul Islam said the accident took place when a bus of Eagle Transport from Dhaka to Mathbaria hit the three-wheeler from the back. The seriously injured are undergoing treatment at Barisal Sher-e-Bangla Medical College Hospital.
He added that the bodies had been recovered. The killer bus was seized. However, the bus driver is absconding.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- 2 detained over rape attempt in Mermaid Resort
- Narayanganj SP Harun transferred
- Nusrat’s father satisfied with the verdict
- BRTC’s AC bus service launched in Bandarban
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Casino behind bKash service, 5 held in Jamalpur
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Building collapsed in Ctg gasline blast: 7 killed, 25 injured
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later