Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
Published: 20:45 8 July 2019
Jatiya Party chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad's son Eric Ershad received a kidnap threat over mobile phone from unidentified miscreants. The general diary (GD) has been done in this incident.
Hussein Muhammad Ershad's personal assistant of Khaled Akter filed the GD on behalf of Eric Ershad with Gulshan Police Station at 3pm today. He said that an unknown person threatened to abduct him by calling Erich Ershad over the phone for the last three days.
It is mentioned in GD that I am Major (retired) Khaled Akhtar, Father Late Shafaye Hossain, Director of Hussein Muhammad Ershad Trust, and my chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad, who has been suffering for a long time, his son Shahata Zarab Ershad Eric, someone is showing different types of intimidation over mobile phones.
- `BNP should strengthen legal procedures for Khaleda’s parole`
- Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
- BCL announced full-fledged committee
- Govt to bring Tarique back for sake of law: Hasan
- No longer acting:
GM Quader full chairman now
- Miscreants kill Bogura BNP leader
- BNP to stage hunger strike Sunday seeking Khaleda’s release
- Obaidul Quader almost cured
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- Ershad condemns blasts in Sri Lanka
- 4 BNP MPs-elect in Parliament for oath
- CU in turmoil after BCL men-cops clash
- BNP tried to distort history: Hanif
- Jamaat has no right of politics: Hanif
- 14-party to hold anti-drug rally April 11