Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
Published: 20:45 8 July 2019
Jatiya Party chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad's son Eric Ershad received a kidnap threat over mobile phone from unidentified miscreants. The general diary (GD) has been done in this incident.
Hussein Muhammad Ershad's personal assistant of Khaled Akter filed the GD on behalf of Eric Ershad with Gulshan Police Station at 3pm today. He said that an unknown person threatened to abduct him by calling Erich Ershad over the phone for the last three days.
It is mentioned in GD that I am Major (retired) Khaled Akhtar, Father Late Shafaye Hossain, Director of Hussein Muhammad Ershad Trust, and my chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad, who has been suffering for a long time, his son Shahata Zarab Ershad Eric, someone is showing different types of intimidation over mobile phones.
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- ASM Abdur Rab hospitalized
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- Quader visit ailing Ershad at CMH
- Kader Siddiqui quits Oikyafront