Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
Published: 20:45 8 July 2019
Jatiya Party chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad's son Eric Ershad received a kidnap threat over mobile phone from unidentified miscreants. The general diary (GD) has been done in this incident.
Hussein Muhammad Ershad's personal assistant of Khaled Akter filed the GD on behalf of Eric Ershad with Gulshan Police Station at 3pm today. He said that an unknown person threatened to abduct him by calling Erich Ershad over the phone for the last three days.
It is mentioned in GD that I am Major (retired) Khaled Akhtar, Father Late Shafaye Hossain, Director of Hussein Muhammad Ershad Trust, and my chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad, who has been suffering for a long time, his son Shahata Zarab Ershad Eric, someone is showing different types of intimidation over mobile phones.
- Bangladesh Awami League: 71 yrs of glorious journey
- Our key agenda during pandemic is to ‘Help the people’: Lekhak
- Former Home Minister Sahara Khatun placed in ICU
- Mahbubul Alam Hanif flies to Canada
- ‘Be vigilance so that Mourning Day’s atmosphere should not ruin’
- ‘Speaking of democracy by perpetrators a part of conspiracy’
- Amir Hossain Amu made spokesperson of 14-party alliance
- Ershad’s first death anniversary today
- Only Awami League is providing services at risk: Quader
- ‘BNP-Jamaat didn’t think of Alems even when in power’
- ‘Islami Andolan’ in home-based politics in COVID-19 situation
- JaPa under Bidisha’s leadership!
- Sahara Khatun to be shifted to BSMMU on Sat
- BNP oblivious in Khaleda`s bail extend; seeking political benefit
- Awami League stronger than ever in the past: Quader