Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
Published: 18:00 28 June 2019
Jatiya Party chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad, who was admitted to hospital with critical health condition, has remained unchanged. Although, his blood’s infection rate didn’t reduce, but did not grow much earlier.
After Combined Military Hospital (CMH) visit on Friday, several JP leaders quoting the doctors about the matter.
According to sources, HM Ershad's physical condition is a little weak due to old age. That is why he cannot be given antibiotics. However, he is fever-free and normal pressure like last night.
The source further said that a number of tests were conducted by the doctors. Accordingly, Ershad’s illness is for weakening some internal organs due to old age problems.
Meanwhile, Jatiya Party Acting Chairman GM Quader said in a video message from his home in Uttara, the doctors said that in the morning the physical condition of the JP Chairman is better by almost 40 percent. Besides, Quader asked the people to pray for the health of Ershad on Friday.
Earlier, on Tuesday night, Hussein Muhammad Ershad became ill, and was kept under observation under nearer. The next morning he was admitted to CMH as his physical condition went deteriorated, later to intensive observations at ICU. On Thursday, his condition improved slightly.
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- ASM Abdur Rab hospitalized
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader
- BNP’s Rumeen Farhana takes oath
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Quader visit ailing Ershad at CMH