Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
Published: 18:00 28 June 2019
Jatiya Party chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad, who was admitted to hospital with critical health condition, has remained unchanged. Although, his blood’s infection rate didn’t reduce, but did not grow much earlier.
After Combined Military Hospital (CMH) visit on Friday, several JP leaders quoting the doctors about the matter.
According to sources, HM Ershad's physical condition is a little weak due to old age. That is why he cannot be given antibiotics. However, he is fever-free and normal pressure like last night.
The source further said that a number of tests were conducted by the doctors. Accordingly, Ershad’s illness is for weakening some internal organs due to old age problems.
Meanwhile, Jatiya Party Acting Chairman GM Quader said in a video message from his home in Uttara, the doctors said that in the morning the physical condition of the JP Chairman is better by almost 40 percent. Besides, Quader asked the people to pray for the health of Ershad on Friday.
Earlier, on Tuesday night, Hussein Muhammad Ershad became ill, and was kept under observation under nearer. The next morning he was admitted to CMH as his physical condition went deteriorated, later to intensive observations at ICU. On Thursday, his condition improved slightly.
- Papiya expelled from Jubo League
- Dhaka city polls
Taposh in South, Atiqul in North
- BNP’s Ishraque submits nomination paper
- Obaidul Quader at hospital again
- AL metes out coronavirus awareness leaflets
- Kamrul, Milan get JaPa’s tickets for Dhaka City polls
- DNCC-DSCC polls
Tabith, Ishraque get BNP tickets
- 72nd founding anniversary of BCL tomorrow
- DSCC polls
Nominations of Taposh-Israq valid
- Dhaka-10 by-polls; Those who are in talks
- AL finalizes nomination for councilor posts in CCC polls
- Syed Ashraf was an idol for politicians: Quader
- Obaidul Quader mourns death of MP Mannan
- Taposh’s manifesto promises to build modern Dhaka
- Mohiuddin gets AL ticket in Dhaka-10 by-polls