Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
Published: 13:34 4 July 2019 Updated: 13:35 4 July 2019
The physical condition of Jatiya Party chairman Hussain Muhammad Ershad, now undergoing treatment at the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) in Dhaka, is not fit enough to move him to abroad.
Co-Chairman of the party and Ershad's brother GM Kader said this while briefing media at JaPa chairman's Banani office on Thursday.
Ershad, also the leader of the opposition in parliament, was admitted to the CMH on 26 June as his condition deteriorated.
The former military ruler has been suffering from various old-age complications, including low hemoglobin and liver and kidney problem, high bilirubin and serious keen pain.
- BNP`s politics depends on Television: Quader
- Bangladesh Awami League: 71 yrs of glorious journey
- ‘Domestic, foreign clique engaged in propaganda’
- Former Home Minister Sahara Khatun placed in ICU
- Our key agenda during pandemic is to ‘Help the people’: Lekhak
- Quader urges to celebrate Eid following health rules
- Mahbubul Alam Hanif flies to Canada
- Nasim’s condition unchanged after 8 days of life support
- ‘BNP making provocative remarks to break the unity’
- Islami Oikya Jote chairman Maulana Nezami passes away
- ‘If situation worsens, govt will go tougher decisions again’
- Nasim’s condition stable, remains under observation for 72 hrs
- BNP lost from politics field: Khalid Mahmud
- No politics with reliefs: Tofail
- ‘Awami League’s tradition to stand by people in disasters’