Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
Published: 13:34 4 July 2019 Updated: 13:35 4 July 2019
The physical condition of Jatiya Party chairman Hussain Muhammad Ershad, now undergoing treatment at the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) in Dhaka, is not fit enough to move him to abroad.
Co-Chairman of the party and Ershad's brother GM Kader said this while briefing media at JaPa chairman's Banani office on Thursday.
Ershad, also the leader of the opposition in parliament, was admitted to the CMH on 26 June as his condition deteriorated.
The former military ruler has been suffering from various old-age complications, including low hemoglobin and liver and kidney problem, high bilirubin and serious keen pain.
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- ASM Abdur Rab hospitalized
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader
- BNP’s Rumeen Farhana takes oath
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Quader visit ailing Ershad at CMH