Eric wants to stay in President Park with his mother
Published: 21:58 18 November 2019
Eric Ershad, son of the late Jatiya Party chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad, wants to stay in Baridhara's President's Park with his mother Bidisha. Eric made a general diary (GD) at the Gulshan police station on Monday.
Gulshan Police Station Officer-in-Charge (OC) Kamruzzaman confirmed the matter. He said that many had alleged that Bidisha had come to Baridhara's house forcibly. But Eric himself points out in GD that he is sick. In this situation, he wants to stay with his mother Bidisha.
OC Kamruzzaman said appropriate action was being taken on the issue of GD.
Last Friday, Bidisha alleged over the safety of Eric Ershad, the younger son of late president Ershad. Bidisha alleged that Eric, who was in a flat in Baridhara's president's park, was "severely neglected and his health deteriorated".
After the death of Jatiya Party chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad in July this year, mother Bidisha wanted to keep son Shahata Zarab Eric with her. But meeting with Eric in President Park was not easy, she said. He alleged that the employees in charge of Eric's care "prevented" her from entering the house.
Meanwhile, before the death, Ershad has boarded a trustee for his disabled son Eric's care. According to that trust, Ershad's flat in President Park has been allocated to Eric.
- Parash to be the chairman of Jubo League!
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- Swechchhasebok League’s council today
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Samrat wanted to flee in India
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Parash vows to work as ordinary JL activist
- Sadeque Hossain Khoka passes away
- Samrat-Arman expelled from Jubo League
- AL delegation to visit China from Wednesday
- Swechchhasebok League gets new President, GS