England’s slack batting before destructive Australia
Published: 20:29 25 June 2019 Updated: 20:31 25 June 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
English bats men faced a great havoc in the beginning of the innings targeting 286 runs to chase Australia in the 32nd match of the 12th ICC word Cup tournament in England. Jason Behrendorff gunned down England's first wicket James Vince was bowled in the first over. He was beaten with no runs.
Earlier, in the high-voltage match between England and Australia, at the end of the 50 overs Australia's total was 285 runs in 7 wickets. Replaying to this, England’s James Vince and Bairstow came to open with a target of 286 runs.
Australia and England face in World Cup’s 32nd match at Lords; Bangladesh time at 3:30 pm this evening.
Until the report was written, England earned 39 losing 3 wickets in 10 overs.
Earlier, England captain Eoin Morgan decided to bowl first win the toss. On the Century of Fince, Australia gets the middle-order collection. If Australia win Bangladesh will be benefited, so Bangladesh fans want Australia’s victory today.
- Messi in new look
- Shakib reveals name of newborn daughter
- Zahid Ahsan Russell mourns Mohammed Nasim`s death
- They want to dance in funeral of Ronaldinho, Maradona and Messi
- Karate coach Humayun Kabir Jewel dies
- Pakistan cricket team leaves for England
- World champion sprinter suspended over missing drug test
- Mashrafe tests positive for coronavirus
- Sammy was called `kalu` during IPL
- Today’s sports on TV including two matches of Bangladesh
- Jordan pledged $100 million to fight racism
- Japanese wrestler Hana Kimura dies
- Bayern Munich partnered with TikTok
- Barcelona faces Mallorca tonight
- ICC officially made five regulation changes in cricket