England’s slack batting before destructive Australia
Published: 20:29 25 June 2019 Updated: 20:31 25 June 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
English bats men faced a great havoc in the beginning of the innings targeting 286 runs to chase Australia in the 32nd match of the 12th ICC word Cup tournament in England. Jason Behrendorff gunned down England's first wicket James Vince was bowled in the first over. He was beaten with no runs.
Earlier, in the high-voltage match between England and Australia, at the end of the 50 overs Australia's total was 285 runs in 7 wickets. Replaying to this, England’s James Vince and Bairstow came to open with a target of 286 runs.
Australia and England face in World Cup’s 32nd match at Lords; Bangladesh time at 3:30 pm this evening.
Until the report was written, England earned 39 losing 3 wickets in 10 overs.
Earlier, England captain Eoin Morgan decided to bowl first win the toss. On the Century of Fince, Australia gets the middle-order collection. If Australia win Bangladesh will be benefited, so Bangladesh fans want Australia’s victory today.
- Shakib removes dangerous Pant
- Mash best skipper in World Cup: Shoaib Akhtar
- Messi coming to Dhaka
- Bangladesh easily chased down Ireland`s 292
- Clair Polosak officiate Men’s ODI as first female umpire
- Messi rested for United as Barca draws 0-0 at Huesca
- Taskin breaks down for World Cup
- Copa América
Argentina faces Venezuela in Quarter Final tonight
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Ronaldo coming to Dhaka in Mujib Year
- Bangamata Gold Cup
Emirates to face Kyrgyzstan today
- Team Bangladesh on ICC’s fb cover photo
- Tigers’ green jersey finalized with red strip at front
- Offical theme song of ICC World Cup 2019 released
- Opportunity for World Cup newcomers to be star