England wins toss, bowl first
Published: 15:32 25 June 2019 Updated: 15:33 25 June 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
England won the toss and elected to bowl first against Australia in a high voltage match of ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
The match kicked off at 3:30 pm at Lord’s Stadium in London on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, England in 4th position with 8 point — just 1 point ahead of Bangladesh — lost in 2 matches and won 4 matches where Australia in 2nd position in point table with 5 wins.
England goes with the same team where Australia make two changes.
James Vince, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(w), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood.
David Warner, Aaron Finch(c), Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey(w), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Jason Behrendorff.
- Shakib removes dangerous Pant
- Mash best skipper in World Cup: Shoaib Akhtar
- Messi coming to Dhaka
- Bangladesh easily chased down Ireland`s 292
- Clair Polosak officiate Men’s ODI as first female umpire
- Messi rested for United as Barca draws 0-0 at Huesca
- Taskin breaks down for World Cup
- Copa América
Argentina faces Venezuela in Quarter Final tonight
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Ronaldo coming to Dhaka in Mujib Year
- Bangamata Gold Cup
Emirates to face Kyrgyzstan today
- Team Bangladesh on ICC’s fb cover photo
- Tigers’ green jersey finalized with red strip at front
- Offical theme song of ICC World Cup 2019 released
- Opportunity for World Cup newcomers to be star