England wins toss, bowl first
Published: 15:32 25 June 2019 Updated: 15:33 25 June 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
England won the toss and elected to bowl first against Australia in a high voltage match of ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
The match kicked off at 3:30 pm at Lord’s Stadium in London on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, England in 4th position with 8 point — just 1 point ahead of Bangladesh — lost in 2 matches and won 4 matches where Australia in 2nd position in point table with 5 wins.
England goes with the same team where Australia make two changes.
James Vince, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(w), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood.
David Warner, Aaron Finch(c), Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey(w), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Jason Behrendorff.
- Messi in new look
- Zahid Ahsan Russell mourns Mohammed Nasim`s death
- They want to dance in funeral of Ronaldinho, Maradona and Messi
- Karate coach Humayun Kabir Jewel dies
- Pakistan cricket team leaves for England
- World champion sprinter suspended over missing drug test
- Mashrafe tests positive for coronavirus
- Sammy was called `kalu` during IPL
- Today’s sports on TV including two matches of Bangladesh
- Jordan pledged $100 million to fight racism
- Japanese wrestler Hana Kimura dies
- Bayern Munich partnered with TikTok
- Nafis Iqbal contracts COVID-19
- Barcelona faces Mallorca tonight
- ICC officially made five regulation changes in cricket