Eligibility for Honors admission at NU
Published: 17:35 23 June 2019
The minimum qualification for the first year honors admission in all colleges affiliated to the National University has been set. The information was given in a press release signed by National University Public Relations, Information and Counseling Director (Acting) Faizul Karim.
The decision has been taken at the 89th academic council meeting of the National University of Gazipur chaired the National University Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr. Harun-or-Rashid on Saturday.
Along with the Vice-Chancellor, Deputy VC of the university Professor Dr. Moshiur Rahman, Prof. Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hasan Babu, Treasurer Professor Noman Ur Rashid and council members were present the meeting.
According to the new decision of the Academic Council, for the first year honors admission in the arts faculty, the minimum GPA has been set 2.50 both in SSC and HSC examination each while GPA 3.00 in SSC and GPA 2.5 in HSC set for the both science and business education faculties of National University this year.
- 40th BCS seat plan published
- BRAC University student killed in Dhaka road crash
- GUAMC students demonstrate over 6 demands
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam from May 10
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam date changes
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- HSC exam on April 29 rescheduled
- Tk 8,088.49 cr budget for 45 public universities
- 152,000 passed in NTRCA preli
- New steps to guard questions for primary recruit test
- JU to go on 41-day vacation tomorrow
- DU Dean election April 29
- ‘Bangabandhu Aviation & Aerospace University’ to be established
- NU postpones April 13 exams