Eligibility for Honors admission at NU
Published: 17:35 23 June 2019
The minimum qualification for the first year honors admission in all colleges affiliated to the National University has been set. The information was given in a press release signed by National University Public Relations, Information and Counseling Director (Acting) Faizul Karim.
The decision has been taken at the 89th academic council meeting of the National University of Gazipur chaired the National University Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr. Harun-or-Rashid on Saturday.
Along with the Vice-Chancellor, Deputy VC of the university Professor Dr. Moshiur Rahman, Prof. Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hasan Babu, Treasurer Professor Noman Ur Rashid and council members were present the meeting.
According to the new decision of the Academic Council, for the first year honors admission in the arts faculty, the minimum GPA has been set 2.50 both in SSC and HSC examination each while GPA 3.00 in SSC and GPA 2.5 in HSC set for the both science and business education faculties of National University this year.
- SSC exams in 2021 likely to be cancelled
- BUP lecturer leaves for Cambridge with Commonwealth scholarship
- How students to be promoted from class 8 to class 9
- Monthly internet bundle at Tk 100 for students
- Hidden stories behind a ‘viral anti-rape’ photo
- No ‘autopass’, students to pass into next class on assessment
- Next SSC-HSC exams likely to be delayed
- Dipu Moni: HSC exam to be taken in two weeks’ preparations
- Class-XI admission begins
- Decision on HSC exams schedule today
- No quota for primary teachers recruitment
- 40th BCS written exam results to be published soon
- Online classes for Grade XI begins
- 43rd BCS circular soon
- Two students embark on a nationwide ‘No helmet, No bike’ campaign