Eligibility for Honors admission at NU
Published: 17:35 23 June 2019
The minimum qualification for the first year honors admission in all colleges affiliated to the National University has been set. The information was given in a press release signed by National University Public Relations, Information and Counseling Director (Acting) Faizul Karim.
The decision has been taken at the 89th academic council meeting of the National University of Gazipur chaired the National University Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr. Harun-or-Rashid on Saturday.
Along with the Vice-Chancellor, Deputy VC of the university Professor Dr. Moshiur Rahman, Prof. Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hasan Babu, Treasurer Professor Noman Ur Rashid and council members were present the meeting.
According to the new decision of the Academic Council, for the first year honors admission in the arts faculty, the minimum GPA has been set 2.50 both in SSC and HSC examination each while GPA 3.00 in SSC and GPA 2.5 in HSC set for the both science and business education faculties of National University this year.
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- UGC alerts on admission to private university
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PEC exam schedule published
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- HSC’s exam routine for 2020 published
- BUP Film Fest ‘19 Signed off
- NU online admission starts Sep 1
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder