Eid jamaat held at Jatiya Sangsad
Published: 12:23 12 August 2019 Updated: 12:23 12 August 2019
The Eid jamaat (congregation) was held at the South Plaza of Jatiya Sangsad (JS) with due solemnity and religious favour.
JS Chief Whip Nur-e-Alam Chowdhury, Science and Technology Minister Architect Yeafes Osman, Parliamentary Standing Committee on Relief and Disaster Chairman AB Tajul Islam, Parliamentary Standing Committee on Labour and Employment Chairman Md Mujibul Haque, JS speaker husband Sayed Ishtiaq Hossain, Senior Secretary of JS Secretariat Dr Jafar Ahmed Khan and other lawmakers and senior officials of JS attended the Eid jamaat.
A special prayer was offered seeking peace, welfare and prosperity of the mankind and the nation, said an official release.
In a message, JS Speaker Dr. Shirin Sharmin Chaudhury greeted the countrymen on the holy Eid-ul-Azha.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Eid Jamaat timetable in Dhaka
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Subcontinent’s biggest Eid Jamaat observed in Dinajpur
- Adventurous operation BEKPA-2 (Episode-1) under Captain Touquir
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Contributions of General Aziz Ahmed as ex Director General of BGB (Part I)