Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
Published: 12:03 17 April 2019 Updated: 15:33 17 April 2019
All educational institutions of the country will be closed on April 21 (Sunday) on the occasion of Easter Sunday, the second largest religious festival of Christianity.
On the other hand, on April 22 (Monday), the government holiday on the occasion of Hoy Shab-e-Barat.
On Tuesday, the National Moon Sighting Committee took the final decision to observe Holy Shab-e-Barat on April 21. As a result, all educational institutions will be closed on Monday. Education institutions are getting two days off on Sunday and Monday.
State Minister for Religious Affairs Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah said that according to the decision of the National Moon Sighting Committee, the Holy Shab-e-Barat will be observed on April 21.
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- IU publishes Fazil, Kamil exams’ results
- DU admission test in new method
- UGC alerts on admission to private university
- Dhaka University: Evolution and History
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5
- PEC exam schedule published
- Extra budget to rejig Madrasah education
- NU online admission starts Sep 1
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- Primary recruit exam: 6 held over fake question trafficking
- 38th BCS written exam results published
- CU gets its first woman proctor