Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
Published: 12:03 17 April 2019 Updated: 15:33 17 April 2019
All educational institutions of the country will be closed on April 21 (Sunday) on the occasion of Easter Sunday, the second largest religious festival of Christianity.
On the other hand, on April 22 (Monday), the government holiday on the occasion of Hoy Shab-e-Barat.
On Tuesday, the National Moon Sighting Committee took the final decision to observe Holy Shab-e-Barat on April 21. As a result, all educational institutions will be closed on Monday. Education institutions are getting two days off on Sunday and Monday.
State Minister for Religious Affairs Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah said that according to the decision of the National Moon Sighting Committee, the Holy Shab-e-Barat will be observed on April 21.
- 40th BCS seat plan published
- BRAC University student killed in Dhaka road crash
- GUAMC students demonstrate over 6 demands
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam from May 10
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam date changes
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- HSC exam on April 29 rescheduled
- Tk 8,088.49 cr budget for 45 public universities
- 152,000 passed in NTRCA preli
- New steps to guard questions for primary recruit test
- JU to go on 41-day vacation tomorrow
- DU Dean election April 29
- ‘Bangabandhu Aviation & Aerospace University’ to be established
- NU postpones April 13 exams