Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
Published: 20:38 20 July 2019
Education Minister Dr. Dipu Moni's husband Toufik Newaz, also a prominent lawyer and Trustee Board Member of Transparency International Bangladesh (TIB), is undergoing treatment at capital’s Unite Hospital being fallen in severe brain-stroke after cardiac arrest.
From the hospital, Minister Dipu Moni's personal assistant Zillur Rahman Jewel confirmed the matter on Saturday afternoon.
He said “He was admitted to the United Hospital in the capital last Thursday when he fell ill at home. Brain strokes occurred after his cardiac arrest.” The doctors kept him under intense observation, Jewel also said.”
Following doctors’ advice, “He will be taken to Singapore for treatment of Air Ambulance at 8 am on Sunday,” Jewel also said.
Deputy Education Minister Barrister Mohibul Hassan Chowdhury Noofel went to see Tawfiq Newaz at United Hospital on Saturday afternoon. He asked countrymen’s Dua for him.
Education Ministry Public Relations Officer Abul Khair told DailyBangladesh. Blood movement remains stopped in some parts of the back of Newz's brain. He cannot look or move his hands and feet. Distinguished Neuro Physician Dr. Dean Mohammad and the specialist doctors are watching him. His condition is still critical.
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Nonstop train on Dhaka-Benapole route July 25
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- MP Firoz Rashid’s daughter-in-law Merina shot