ECNEC clears 10 projects
Published: 15:14 25 June 2019
The Executive Committee of the National Economic Council (Ecnec) has approved 10 projects worth Tk 6,967 crore including the capacity increase of the Dhaka Metropolitan Police to ensure counterterrorism and public safety.
The meeting was held on Tuesday at the NEC conference room in the capital’s Sher-e-Bangla Nagar with Ecnec chairperson and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in the chair.
In the meeting, the Prime Minister praised all cricketers of Bangladesh Cricket Team including Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim for victory against Afghanistan.
According to the ECNEC sources, allotment for the development of roads, footpath, drainage system of Gazipur City Corporation area was presented for approval. In the meantime, the railway’s 21 meter-gauge diesel locomotive innovative project was also presented. During this, the government head urged to complete the works in time for ensuring the quality of the main projects.
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Army chief installs dengue elimination drive in Dhaka Cant
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- BHBCUC suspends Priya Saha