Drug addict father landed in jail by Son
Published: 20:59 3 May 2020 Updated: 00:14 4 May 2020
In Dinajpur, a young man named Deepak Pal on behalf of his family, has handed over his father aged nearly 50 years Baidya Nath Pal to DC due to having excessive drugs and torturing on all members while drunk.
He was later sentenced to six months imprisonment by a mobile court.
The mobile court was held at Maharaja Intersection in Dinajpur city on Sunday afternoon.
DC Md. Mahmudul Alam said that Deepak Pal, son of drug addict Baidya Nath Pal, called DC and told him that his father takes drugs two to three times a day. When the family objected, he beat his wife, son, and daughter.
Baidya Nath Pal worked as an electrician. He used to take drugs with all his earnings. He was later sentenced to six months imprisonment by a mobile court at the district administration office; and then sent to the district jail.
- AC blast at Narayanganj mosque, 40 burnt
- Cops detain ‘undressed wicked’ over rape threat in Chattogram
- Habibur’s `Happy Child` won Agora Smile-2020 contest
- Biker bride Farhana to get bike from father-in-law
- Barishal’s farmer cultivates medicinal Noni
- Abusive comments on photo, ‘Biker Bride’ seeks justice
- Drug dealer Ripon killed in Dakkhinkhan ‘gunfight’
- Top terrorist Mina Kamal killed in Khulna gunfight
- Covid or Flood, Nothing can stop ‘Gaye Holud’
- Drug trader killed in Joypurhat gunfight
- Gangetic dolphin caught in Dharla
- Fire at Rupganj furniture factory, 12 firefighting units on scene
- Two killed in Teknaf `shootout` with police
- Pori gave birth to Corona in Ctg zoo
- Akkelpur OC withdrawn over irregularities