Drones will be used to monitor illegal occupation: DNCC Mayor
Published: 17:11 22 January 2021
Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC) Mayor Atiqul Islam
Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC) Mayor Atiqul Islam said Drones will be used to prevent illegal occupation in the City Corporation area.
The mayor made the remarks in response to a question from reporters during a visit to Mirpur-11 at 12 noon on Friday.
DNCC Mayor said illegal installations or occupations are found wherever we go to work for the development of Dhaka metropolis. Illegal possession is re-occupied after eviction. So drone cameras will be used to monitor whether the re-occupation is taking place after the eviction operation. I have already given instructions about this. In particular, drones will be used to monitor the two banks of the canal. A central control system will be set up for this which helps to monitor everything from a place. Because we want to be digital.
The mayor said that road number 4, Avenue No. 3 of Mirpur-11 is very important in terms of communication. The road will be repaired after evicting illegal occupants. In the meantime, Tk 30 crore have been approved for the construction work of this road. This road will be 60 feet to 75 feet wide.
The mayor thanked the local political leaders and the police for their cooperation in the eviction drive.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- Dewanbagi Pir Syed Mahbub-e-Khoda dies
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- Shaheed Dr Milon Day on Friday
- Syed Shamsul Haque’s birth anniversary today
- Cold wave may continue till tomorrow morning
- Legal action will be taken against fake news portals: Hasan
- Work of Mongla port’s new channel completed before schedule time
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Globe Biotech allowed to produce ‘Bangavax’ vaccine for trial
- Final feasibility survey before next budget
2nd Padma Bridge also to be funded by govt if necessary
- General Ataul Hakim Sarwar Hasan appointed Commandant of NDC
- Bangladesh to deposit money to buy Oxford`s vaccine on Sunday