Don’t go abroad being deceived by broker: PM
Published: 16:06 25 August 2019 Updated: 10:41 26 August 2019
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has said, "No one will go abroad being deceived by the broker. She also directed to keep an eye so that noon can be victimized of fraud in abroad.
Sheikh Hasina said this at a meeting of the national steering committee on expatriate welfare and foreign employment on Sunday morning.
She said that the contribution of expatriates is working behind every achievement of the country. Therefore, the expatriate welfare bank has been made by the government for their convenience.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina said that 5,275 digital centers have been set up across the country for registration of those who want to go abroad for work. Yet many are being cheated by the brokers. Many times women are being tortured abroad.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Nonstop train on Dhaka-Benapole route July 25
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status