Dolly Parton received her first dose of COVID vaccine
Published: 12:29 4 March 2021 Updated: 12:31 4 March 2021
Renowned US singer-songwriter Dolly Parton has received her first Covid-19 vaccine shot.
The country music star received the jab on Tuesday at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville.
She recorded the whole procedure and later posted it on her Twitter account.
The four-minute clip shows Parton sitting in a chair at the facility. She begins by sharing updated lyrics to her hit song “Jolene” to match the occasion.
Parton said she wants everyone to get their shot, even if they are afraid. “I just wanted to encourage everybody because the sooner we get to feeling better the sooner we get back to normal,” she said.
The doctor is then called over and went through the whole process of the vaccination.
After taking the shot, Dolly Parton said, “I did it! I did it!”
- Mim Mantasha gets engaged to DU teacher
- Actress Romana detained for embezzling crores of takas
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Romana marries 28 times, embezzles huge money from expats: Police
- Anushka reveals daughter’s name with adorable photo
- Habib Wahid ties the knot again
- Faria Shahrin got engaged
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Ctg Road crash
Singer Beauty in critical condition
- Nikhil sends divorce notice to Nusrat
- BTS named world’s best-selling artists of 2020
- Dipjol becomes grandfather of granddaughter
- Habib opens up his marriage with Afsana: We married 3 months ago
- Anushka, Kohli welcome their first child
- Kobori in ICU as condition deteriorates