Dipu Moni’s remarks for next year’s SSC, HSC exams
Published: 13:32 21 October 2020 Updated: 14:21 21 October 2020
Education Minister Dr. Dipu Moni at virtual press conference
Next year's SSC and HSC exams will be held, said Education Minister Dr. Dipu Moni at a virtual press conference on Wednesday.
The minister said those who have SSC and HSC exams next year should continue their studies.
“Coronavirus infections will be greatly reduced next year. So, we will try to take this exam on time. If it is not on time, it will be taken later,” she also said.
Regarding the SSC test exam, the Education Minister said, “We will inform later.”
- SSC exams in 2021 likely to be cancelled
- 42nd, 43rd BCS circular today
- BUP lecturer leaves for Cambridge with Commonwealth scholarship
- 43rd BCS circular soon
- How students to be promoted from class 8 to class 9
- Monthly internet bundle at Tk 100 for students
- Hidden stories behind a ‘viral anti-rape’ photo
- No ‘autopass’, students to pass into next class on assessment
- Next SSC-HSC exams likely to be delayed
- Dipu Moni: HSC exam to be taken in two weeks’ preparations
- Class-XI admission begins
- Decision on HSC exams schedule today
- No quota for primary teachers recruitment
- 40th BCS written exam results to be published soon
- Online classes for Grade XI begins