Different uses of Henna leaves
Published: 21:16 28 July 2022 Updated: 21:16 28 July 2022
Not only for hand dyeing but also for skin care, henna leaves have no competition. This leaf is also a natural mouthwash. Henna leaves can be used to remove skin acne and also take care of hair.
For skin care: Boil a few henna leaves in water. Switch off the stove when the water turns red. Strain the water. While the yolk is still warm, wash your face with water. Skin acne will disappear.
As a mouthwash: Gargle with henna powder mixed with water to act as a natural mouthwash.
For hair care: Boil mustard oil and a few hennas leaves in a pot. When cold, rub this mixture on the scalp. It will prevent premature hair fall.
For silky hair: Mix fenugreek, mustard oil, and henna leaves together and boil. When it becomes liquid, apply it to the hair. Wash off after some time. It cleans the hair as well as removes dandruff.
- When to brush teeth – morning or night?
- Habit to `avoid` when brushing teeth as it removes strengthening
- Boy or Girl? How to Find Out the Sex of your Baby
- Do you feel drowsy after eating rice?
- Remedies of skin dryness
- Do not throw away pumpkin seeds
- Coconut oil for skin care
- Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
- Why Your Gums Bleed When Brushing
- Use simple tips to remove water from your ears
- Different uses of Henna leaves
- For boys – when to marry if wants to live longer?
- Five foods to reduce weight
- Excellent home remedies for cure piles
- Five high Carbohydrates Foods but Healthy