Different taste of `Cauliflower Roast`
Published: 22:33 21 October 2019
Everyone must have eaten chicken roast! But have you ever eaten cauliflower roast? If not, then cook it today. This delicious roast can be eaten with rice, bread or parotha. This recipe is very delicious to eat. You know, this recipe can be a great way to feed your kids vegetables. Do not delay, but let's find out the cauliflower roast recipe –
Cauliflower 1 pieces, 2 pieces of tomato, yogurt 1 to 2 cups, Posto paste 1 tablespoon, almonds paste 1 tablespoon, 2 raw chili paste, ginger paste 1 tablespoon, sugar 1 to 2 teaspoons, turmeric powder 1 to 2 teaspoon, chili powder 1 teaspoon, coriander powder 1 to 2 teaspoons, hot spice and cumin powder 1 teaspoon, oil 2 tablespoons, ghee 1 tablespoon, salt to taste, cardamom 4 pieces, 4 cloves and one cinnamon.
Chop the cauliflower and tomatoes first. Now, in a container, mix the cauliflower and tomato slices with the remaining ingredients, except cardamom, clove, and cinnamon. Then give oil in a pan on the oven. Once the oil is lightly heat, the cardamom, cloves, and cinnamon give in it and fry lightly.
Then the mixer cauliflower and tomatoes fry in the pan lightly in trimmed heat. Once the spices are covered with cauliflower, cover it with one cups of water. After 10 minutes, lift the lid and spread the ghee on the cauliflower. After 2 minutes, put down the pan and serve the cauliflower roast.
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- 2nd MICS bypass surgery conducts at Tk 5000
- Delicious beef bhuna khichuri
- Delightful tasty ‘Parda Biryani’
- Why aren`t we living longer?
- Easy way to prevent men’s hair fall
- DGDA bans selling gastric drugs Ranitidine in Bangladesh
- Five lifestyle to improve your mood and mental health
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Killer Japanese fungus found in Australia
- How to cook a goose well?
- Junk food harms spatial memory: Study
- Delicious ‘Beef Masala Chaap’
- 7 Red flags in every Relationship
- Have a good snack today with ‘Maggie Singara’!