Dhaka topped in GPA 5
Published: 21:03 6 May 2018
The result of this year SSC and equivalent examination results were announced across the country. The Dhaka Board has topped at GPA 5 as compared to other boards.
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid said at a press conference in the Secretariat on Sunday that 77.77 percent of the students passed, among which 1,10,620 got GPA 5.
Accordingly, the pass rate of the Dhaka Board is 81.48 percent. The highest GPA-5 received in Dhaka Board, 41 thousand 585 students.
Since the beginning of the grading system in the SSC in 2001, the students of Dhaka Board are leading in the field of GPA-5.
Viqarunnisa Noon School and College, one of the main educational institutions in the city, passed the pass rate of 99.88 percent. The Principal of VNCC says, her school girls did well. The overall results of the school have been better than ever.
She said in this exam there are 1,161 students, passed 1,6 10, 1,441 students got GPA-5 in Science and Humanities and 100 percent of the students have passed. But two failed in the Business department.
- 38th BCS final result published, 2204 recommended
- Educational institutions to remain closed till May 30
- Madrasa, technical edu institutions get MPO code
- Edu boards open after 41 days; When will results be published?
- CUET students install ‘Automatic Disinfection Booth’ in Ctg jail
- SSC results likely to publish before Eid
- ‘Joy Bangla Oxygen Service’ to be available for free on emergency
- CU BCL leader’s free vegetable market
- When SSC results, HSC exams will be
- Fareast University VC dies of coronavirus
- Educational institutions to remain closed till Aug 6
- Notification issued widening school-college holiday till May 30
- Rumman’s ‘CoviDefeat’ app to provide all COVID-19 info
- 12.60 lakh students get stipends by bKash
- How to pre-register for SSC results