Dhaka topped in GPA 5
Published: 21:03 6 May 2018
The result of this year SSC and equivalent examination results were announced across the country. The Dhaka Board has topped at GPA 5 as compared to other boards.
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid said at a press conference in the Secretariat on Sunday that 77.77 percent of the students passed, among which 1,10,620 got GPA 5.
Accordingly, the pass rate of the Dhaka Board is 81.48 percent. The highest GPA-5 received in Dhaka Board, 41 thousand 585 students.
Since the beginning of the grading system in the SSC in 2001, the students of Dhaka Board are leading in the field of GPA-5.
Viqarunnisa Noon School and College, one of the main educational institutions in the city, passed the pass rate of 99.88 percent. The Principal of VNCC says, her school girls did well. The overall results of the school have been better than ever.
She said in this exam there are 1,161 students, passed 1,6 10, 1,441 students got GPA-5 in Science and Humanities and 100 percent of the students have passed. But two failed in the Business department.
- SSC exams in 2021 likely to be cancelled
- 42nd, 43rd BCS circular today
- 43rd BCS circular soon
- South Korean Ambassador calls on DU VC
- DU won`t take `D` unit entry test from 2021
- Muktijoddha Kalyan Trust to give Bangabandhu Scholarship
- Dipu Moni’s remarks for next year’s SSC, HSC exams
- Secondary annual exams not be held: Dipu Moni
- Nehal Ahmed made chairman of Dhaka Board
- Public university admission tests to be held
- HSC results being published with 75% SSC, 25% JSC results
- 20pc tuition fee waived in NSU
- Primary assistant teachers’ pay scale upgraded into 13th grade
- DU ranks 134 in Asia’s best universities list
- 3rd Gender students getting opportunity to enroll at BOU