Delicious ‘Beef Masala Chaap’
Published: 20:34 9 September 2019
Beef Masala Chaap
In the afternoon, the restaurant is crowded for eating different types of ‘Chaap’. ‘Beef Chaap’ is readily available in various restaurants. But did you enjoy the masala beef at home?
The special chaap can be made very easily at home. Beef masala chaap can be served comfortably in the afternoon for guests. Let’s find out the recipe —
Take half kg of boneless beef. Cut meat 1-inch thick slice. Onion paste 1 tablespoon, chili powder 1 teaspoon or to taste, garlic paste half tablespoon, lemon juice 1 teaspoon, roasted cumin powder half teaspoon, black pepper crushed half teaspoon, yogurt 2 tablespoons, saffron imitation, garam masala powder 1 teaspoon, green pawpaw with skin 2 teaspoons (or any store meat tenderizer), oil 3 tablespoons (vegetable oil / mustard oil/ vegetable oil+ ghee), and add salt as your own taste.
Now using the meat tenderizer hammer flatten into a thin slice (Quarter-inch thick). Marinate meat with all ingredients except oil and keep it aside for at least 3 hours. After 3 hours, add 2 tablespoon oil in meat and mix well. Then heat the nonstick pan or grill pan and when the pan is ready, fry chop on medium heat. When one side is done, turn it and brush oil. When both sides are done, brush oil and remove from pan.
Then it prepares to serve. Enjoy melting in mouth Beef Chop in Bangladeshi style with Paratha, Naan or Lucchi.
- Delightful tasty ‘Parda Biryani’
- Wear saree in winter and stay warm
- Best home remedies for gastritis
- Unique tasty ‘Mughlai Chicken’
- 3 delicious items without onion
- Tourist attractions in Sylhet
- Obesity, undernourishment stalks world: report
- Crispy Papor
- Coronavirus: Everything you need to know
- Fiery signal for obese men
- Testy Halim Kabab!
- Way to stop hair fall
- Why people cheating in love?
- Newborn’s jaundice? Things to do
- Remove formalin from food using 2 ways