Decision on university admission process tomorrow
Published: 11:49 16 October 2020
The decision on the admission process to the university of this year’s HSC passed students will be taken on Saturday.
The policy decision will be taken in the meeting of the university council.
This information was learned after a virtual meeting held on Thursday.
UGC chairman Prof. Dr. Shahidullah chaired the meeting on the current state of online education activities and how to make this system more effective.
Earlier, the government canceled this year’s HSC exam due to the coronavirus pandemic. HSC results will be evaluated by averaging the results of JSC and SSC.
Conducted by UGC member Professor Dr. Dil Afroza Begum, commission member Prof. Md. Sajjad Hossain, Professor. Muhammad Alamgir, Professor. Biswajit Chand, Professor. Md. Abu Taher, Dhaka University Vice-Chancellor Prof. Md. Akhtaruzzaman, Rajshahi University Vice-Chancellor Prof. M Abdus Sobhan, Bangladesh Agricultural University Vice-Chancellor Prof. Lutful Hasan, Bangladesh University of Engineering Vice-Chancellor Prof. Satya Prasad Majumdar, Chittagong University Vice-Chancellor Prof. Shirin Akhter took part in the meeting.
- SSC exams in 2021 likely to be cancelled
- 42nd, 43rd BCS circular today
- BUP lecturer leaves for Cambridge with Commonwealth scholarship
- 43rd BCS circular soon
- How students to be promoted from class 8 to class 9
- Monthly internet bundle at Tk 100 for students
- Hidden stories behind a ‘viral anti-rape’ photo
- No ‘autopass’, students to pass into next class on assessment
- Next SSC-HSC exams likely to be delayed
- Dipu Moni: HSC exam to be taken in two weeks’ preparations
- Decision on HSC exams schedule today
- Class-XI admission begins
- 40th BCS written exam results to be published soon
- No quota for primary teachers recruitment
- Online classes for Grade XI begins