Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader
Published: 14:49 1 July 2019
Jatiya Party acting chairman GM Quader said the news of the death of party chairman HM Ershad was rumored, he is alive.
“His condition improving, but not out of danger,” he informed at a press conference at Banani’s JaPa chairman’s office around 12:00 pm on Monday.
During this time, GM Quader said, “It has been possible to reduce infection in the blood. The pressure is normal. However, the JaPa chairman has been kept with oxygen due to the inflammation of water and infection.”
“Apart from age, Ershad’s kidneys, heart valves, and other internal organs of the body including liver have become weak. In total, he is not out of danger,” said GM Quader and seeks blessings from the countrymen for Ershad.
Earlier, at 10:30 am, Awami League General Secretary and Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader went to visit the former President. During this, the party’s acting chairman GM Quader and general secretary Mashiur Rahman Ranga MP were present.
On Tuesday night around 2:00 am, supervisors kept Hussein Muhammad Ershad under observation when he fell ill. Later on June 26, he was admitted to Dhaka’s CMH Hospital. He was taken to ICU while his physical condition deteriorated. After two days of treatment, his health improved on June 28. But suddenly, on June 29, the former President has given oxygen as water and infection was seen in the lungs.
- BNP`s politics depends on Television: Quader
- Bangladesh Awami League: 71 yrs of glorious journey
- ‘Domestic, foreign clique engaged in propaganda’
- Former Home Minister Sahara Khatun placed in ICU
- Our key agenda during pandemic is to ‘Help the people’: Lekhak
- Mahbubul Alam Hanif flies to Canada
- Quader urges to celebrate Eid following health rules
- Nasim’s condition unchanged after 8 days of life support
- ‘BNP making provocative remarks to break the unity’
- Islami Oikya Jote chairman Maulana Nezami passes away
- ‘If situation worsens, govt will go tougher decisions again’
- Nasim’s condition stable, remains under observation for 72 hrs
- BNP lost from politics field: Khalid Mahmud
- No politics with reliefs: Tofail
- ‘Awami League’s tradition to stand by people in disasters’