Day temp to rise slightly over country
Published: 14:02 23 April 2021
Day temperature may rise slightly while night temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country in the next 24 hours ending tomorrow at 9:00 am, said Bangladesh Meteorological Department (BMD) in a weather bulletin issued on Friday.
The BMD weather bulletin forecasted that the weather may remain mainly dry with a temporary partly cloudy sky over the country during the period.
“Temperature may rise further in the next 72 hours or three days,” it added.
Meanwhile, a trough of westerly low has lied over West Bengal and adjoining area which extended up to North Bay.
The country’s maximum temperature recorded 36.0°C yesterday at Rangamati and Feni of Chattogram divisions while today’s minimum temperature recorded 16.8°C at Tetulia in Rangpur division.
Today’s sunset will be at 6:24 pm and Tomorrow’s sunrise will be at 5:30 am.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Circular with 11 directives on seven-day lockdown
- 12th session of 11th parliament begins
- Temperature likely to rise
- Bir Freedom Fighters’ draft list published
- Awami League MP Aslam dies
- Ex Bangladesh Bank deputy governor Ibrahim Khaled dies
- 21 named for Ekushey Padak 2021
- Seminar on MHM of adolescent girls with disabilities
- Girl’s hanging body found; Case filed against top industrialist
- Mitali Express for Jalpaiguri on Monday, Thursday
- Indian PM thanks Foreign Minister
- Third day`s program going on at parade ground