DU BCL gets full committee
Published: 14:12 30 May 2019 Updated: 14:49 30 May 2019
Dhaka University (DU) Chhatra League announced full committee two months before the expiry of current committee tenure. In terms of recommendations of Dhaka University Chhatra League president and general secretary, central Chhatra League president Rezwanul Haque Chowdhury Shovan and General Secretary Golam Rabbani approved the committee on Thursday.
A total, 251 people got place in the full committee. Among them, 51 are Vice-President, 11 Joint General Secretary, 11 Organizing Secretary, 30 Secretary, 96 Deputy Secretary, 34 Assistant Secretary and 16 Members. In the committee, Akash Sarker named as Vice-President, Hossain Ahmed Sohan made No-1 joint secretary and SM Mehdi Hasan Shimul has been made number 1 organizing secretary.
Last year, on July 31, Sanjit Chandra Das was made president and Saddam Hussein was made the general secretary of DU BCL's partial committee. According to the organization's constitution, the term of the university branch committee is one year. The term of the present committee to end in late July. Two months before the expiry of the tenure full committee was announced.
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- ASM Abdur Rab hospitalized
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader
- BNP’s Rumeen Farhana takes oath
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Quader visit ailing Ershad at CMH