DU ‘A’ unit admission test result postponed
Published: 21:26 20 October 2019 Updated: 21:27 20 October 2019
The Dhaka University authorities today postponed the ‘A’ unit admission test results for the 2019-20 academic session, following allegations of irregularities in question paper evaluation.
Earlier, the results of the 'A' unit were published on Sunday afternoon. Vice-Chancellor Akhtaruzzaman announced the results at the central admissions office at the university's administrative building.
After announcing the results, the parents of the students reacted angrily on social media to the results of math portion. Shortly after the news was published in the media, the university authorities announced the suspension of the result.
Earlier, Du published the results showing the pass rate of 13.05 percent.
Earlier, the admission test for the 'A' unit took place on September 20.
- UGC alerts on admission to private university
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PEC exam schedule published
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- HSC’s exam routine for 2020 published
- BUP Film Fest ‘19 Signed off
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- No GPA-5 in JSC exams
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- JSC-JDC exam begins tomorrow
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today