DNCC’s ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ being launched
Published: 18:21 3 July 2021
Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC) is encouraging buyers and sellers to buy the sacrificial cattle on digital platforms with the aim of avoiding physical presence in cattle hat to tackle the coronavirus. For this, the ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ is being launched.
The ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ will be inaugurated on Sunday at 11 am. This online platform will be inaugurated by the Local Government, Rural Development and Cooperatives Minister Md. Tajul Islam as chief guest.
This information has been informed in a press release sent from DNCC.
The Dhaka North City Corporation, ICT Division, E-Commerce Association of Bangladesh and Bangladesh Dairy Farm Association will jointly implement the ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ to tackle the Covid-19 outbreak. Buyers can purchase sacrificial animals at a fair price from ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ if they want. If you buy an animal from here, you don’t have to pay any Hasil (vat).
- ADC Saqlain withdrawn for taking Pori Moni at house
- DNCC’s ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ being launched
- ‘Hero’ Captain Naushad passes away
- PM inaugurates Army Headquarters Selection Board-2021
- RAB raids Helena’s JoyJatra TV, channel to be shut down
- 3 dead, about 30 injured in Moghbazar blast
- Tk4 crore looted from Dhaka Bank vault, 2 held
- 2 associates of model Piyasha arrested with weapons, drugs
- Mass Vaccination campaign
28.37 lakh people vaccinated in one day
- Shutdown: New system like ‘curfew’ to curb pandemic
- Decision on strict lockdown extension today
- RAB raids Helena Jahangir`s house
- Fire in Banani’s 6-storey building, 14 firefighting units working
- Helena Jahangir detained
- Country’s first subway
Only 24min to take for Airport-Kamalpur