DMP directives for National Mourning Day
Published: 15:08 14 August 2019
Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) has given special directives for traffic movement on the occasion of National Mourning Day of August 15.
It is learned that the traffic will be controlled on the roads around Dhanmondi 32. Besides, Dhanmondi will be closed from the eastern side of Dhanmondi 27 to Russel Square and from Kalabagan to Dhanmondi Raod 2 crossing (Mirpur Road) until the program is over from morning.
The DMP said that on August 15, the vehicles from Gabtoli towards Mirpur Road are requested to turn left from Manik Mia Avenue towards Farmgate, the vehicles of New Market-bound are requested to move from east side of Dhanmondi 27 towards west side of Dhanmondi 27 to Satmasjid Road- Dhanmondi Road No 2, diversion may be directed towards City College to Science Laboratory.
Besides, the DMP urged the guests of the vehicles who were traveling in the area of Bangabandhu Memorial Museum at Dhanmondi 32 to follow the mentioned route till dawn.
1. The passenger vehicle heading towards Russel Square-Azimpur from Mirpur Gabtoli will take a right turn at Manik Mia Avenue-Dhanmondi No. 27 and reach the destination via Shankar-Jhigatola-Science Lab.
2. Passenger vehicles heading from Russel Square to New Market and Science Lab will take a left turn from Dhanmondi Road 2 and reach Jhigatola-Shankar.
3. The passenger bus heading towards the Russel Square from Rainbow FDC will take a left turn from Sonargaon crossing and reach Banglamotors via Shahbag.
4. The guests will arrive at Manik Mia Avenue-Dhanmondi 25-Metro Shopping Mall will take a right turn to reach Dhanmondi 32 road by turning left from Ahsania Mission crossing.
On the north and west sides of the road no 32 of North’s road no 11 bridge (flagship, PGR, SSF, fire service, IGP and all other ranks of secretary positions).
All the cars of the political leaders, including MPs, will park on the east and west sides of the south side of Dhanmondi 32 Bridge.
The north sides of the Ahsania Mission are all vehicles of law and order.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Eid Jamaat timetable in Dhaka
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Subcontinent’s biggest Eid Jamaat observed in Dinajpur
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Adventurous operation BEKPA-2 (Episode-1) under Captain Touquir
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Contributions of General Aziz Ahmed as ex Director General of BGB (Part I)