Cyclone ‘Fani’ approaching Bay of Bengal
Published: 12:34 26 April 2019 Updated: 13:26 29 April 2019
The intensity of heat is very high across the country especially in Dhaka for a few days. The temperature that was observed for several days is not normal at all. With this, climate change led to excessive warmth, excessive water vapor accumulation in the air. This has resulted in minor alarms in the South Bay; Which can take the form of cyclones. The storm has already been named as ‘Feni’.
According to Climate Expert and Meteorological Department (BMD) officials, ‘Feni’ could be hit in Bangladesh by May 4-5 accumulating tremendous energy. A clear line of low was seen in Sri Lanka towards the Bay of Bengal. If this results, it may reduce the heat. However, the fearful fact - it can take winds of 115-120 kilometers and form as a cyclone.
It is known that its direction cannot possible to specify. But according to the anti-clockwise system, its direction is in Bangladesh and Myanmar Arakan.
Although the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) says that the southern coast of India, from Tamilnadu to Myanmar, it will have more impact on the coast. By May 4-5, it can cross the coast. Before that, the heat may continue till then.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Eid Jamaat timetable in Dhaka
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Subcontinent’s biggest Eid Jamaat observed in Dinajpur
- Adventurous operation BEKPA-2 (Episode-1) under Captain Touquir
- Nonstop train on Dhaka-Benapole route July 25