‘Criminal’ held with firearms in Dinajpur
Published: 13:16 10 October 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Members of Rapid Action Battalion (Rab) in a drive detained a criminal along with a firearm at Gobindapur village in Dinajpur Sadar Upazila on Thursday.
The detainee was identified as Majedur Rahman, son of Mobarak Ali of South Gobindapur village in the Upazila. He was wanted in a number of criminal cases, said Rab.
Company Commander of Rab-13 ASP Siddique Ahmed said that tipped-off, a team of Rab conducted a drive in the village and detained Majedur along with a shooter gun.
Preparations are underway to hand over detainee Majedur to Kotwali police station.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Tk 8 lakh for ‘Raja Babu’
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Intimate scene of multiple women with Nayan Bond leaked!
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Court denies bail for Minni
- ‘Benapole Express’ launches
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- My father-in-law’s head not okay: Minni
- 7 killed in Thakurgaon two buses collision
- Bail hearing for Minni today