Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
Published: 11:29 7 February 2021 Updated: 12:20 7 February 2021
The much-awaited mass Covid-19 immunization campaign has started simultaneously across the country. The coronavirus vaccine is also being given in 50 centers in the capital. There are 21 centers in North City Corporation and 29 in South. 207 teams are working in these centers.
The vaccination centers of Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC) in the capital are - Parliament Secretariat Clinic, National Infectious Diseases Hospital in Mohakhali, Kuwait-Bangladesh Friendship Hospital in Uttara, Dhaka Dental College in Mirpur, Dhaka Shishu (Children) Hospital in Shyamoli, Kurmitola General Hospital, Lalkuthi Maternity Hospital in Mirpur, Mohammadpur Fertility Services & Training Centre, National Center for Control of Rheumatic Fever & Heart Disease, National Institute of Ophthalmology & Hospital, National Institute of Traumatology and Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (NITOR), Sheikh Russel National Gastroliver Institute & Hospital, Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College and Hospital, National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD), National Institute of Cancer Research & Hospital (NICRH), National Institute of Diseases of the Chest and Hospital (NIDCH), National Institute of Ear, Nose & Throat, National Institute of Kidney Diseases & Urology (NIKDU), National Institute of Mental Health & Hospital (NIMH), National Institute of Neurosciences & Hospital (NINS), 250 bedded TB hospital, Shyamoli.
Besides, the vaccine will be given in Naatola Maternity Center in Moghbazar, Banshbari Maternity Center in Mohammadpur, Tech Maternity Center in Neki Bari on Mirpur Mazar Road, Maternity Center in Pallabi area of Mirpur and Maternal Home in Sector 6 of Uttara under DNCC.
The vaccination centers of Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) are - Secretariat Clinic, Government Employees Hospital at Fulbaria, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU), Matuail Shishu Matrisadan Hospital, Rajarbagh Police Hospital, Azimpur Maternal and Child Health Training Institute, Kamrangirchar 31-bed hospital, Dhaka Medical College Hospital, Sir Salimullah Medical College Hospital, Mugda Medical College Hospital, Dhaka Metropolitan General Hospital in Nayabazar, Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery, BGB Hospital in Peelkhana, Dhaka Metropolitan Shishu (Children) Hospital in Lalbagh.
Besides, coronavirus vaccination will be given at Kasaituli Nagar Matrisadan in Bangshal, Dhaka Ahsania Mission Nagar Matrisadan in Hazaribagh, Nagar Matrisadan in Dhalpur, Uttar Mugda Matrisadan and Tilpapara Matrisadan in Khilgaon.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Globe Biotech allowed to produce ‘Bangavax’ vaccine for trial
- Circular with 11 directives on seven-day lockdown
- 2nd phase of municipal polls
Voting in 60 municipalities ends, counting underway
- Fire after AC explosion at Gulshan’s UAE Visa Center, kills 1
- DMP instructions on occasion of Bangabandhu Marathon
- Temperature may remain nearly unchanged
- Bir Freedom Fighters’ draft list published
- Seminar on MHM of adolescent girls with disabilities
- PK Halder’s ‘girlfriend’ Abantika arrested
- Ex Bangladesh Bank deputy governor Ibrahim Khaled dies