Court orders to drag out Abrar`s body
Published: 18:51 6 November 2019 Updated: 20:54 6 November 2019
Naimul Abrar Rahat, Photo: Collected
A Dhaka court has ordered to drag out the body of Residential Model College student Naimul Abrar Rahat (14) from the grave for autopsy.
Dhaka Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Aminul Haque's court has made the order on Wednesday. The court has ordered it to investigate after assembling the cases filed by Abrar’s father and police over unnatural death. In addition, Mohammadpur Police Station OC has been asked to submit a report to the court after investigation by December 1, 2019.
Abrar came to see the anniversary of the Kishore Alo held at the Dhaka Residential Model College ground last Friday. He got seriously wounded after being electrocuted. Immediately, two specialists doctor(FCPS)at the emergency medical camp, gave him primary treatment at the ground. He was then taken to a private hospital- Universal Medical College Hospital in Mohakhali, and then the doctor on duty declared Abrar dead.
- Lawyer fought for Nusrat voluntarily
- Nusrat murder: Principal Siraj among 16 to die
- Important aspects of Nusrat murder case
- Rifat murder
HC grants bail to Minni
- Abrar murder: Amit, Toha on 5-day remand
- US-Bangla cabin crew placed on 2-day remand
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- Khaled put on 7-day remand
- 9 addl judges appointed to HC
- Abrar murder case hands over to DB
- Abrar murder: 10 accused remanded for five days
- Samrat lands in jail!
- Razakar Musa gets death penalty
- Rule issued on setting up breastfeeding corners
- Cop seeks remand for Casino Selim