Court closed till May 30, virtual court continues
Published: 19:58 16 May 2020
Supreme Court of Bangladesh; file photo
General holidays have been declared till May 30 in both the divisions of the Supreme Court and all the lower courts of the country. However, the activities of the country's virtual courts will continue at this time.
On Saturday, at the behest of the Chief Justice, a notification signed by Ali Akbar, Registrar General of the Supreme Court has been issued in this regard.
The notification directed all the officers and employees of both the divisions of the Supreme Court and the lower courts not to leave their respective places of work during this holiday.
- Bangabandhu’s killer Majed lands in jail
- Child Saima rape, murder: Killer Harun gets death
- Papiya placed on 15-day remand
- Govt decides to release Khaleda Zia
- Wari girl Saima rape, murder: Verdict today
- Child conviction by mobile court illegal: HC
- Writ filed seeking closure of all educational institutions
- ‘Joy Bangla’ national slogan
- Declare corona ‘epidemic’ today: HC
- Orders to confiscate bank accounts of 20 along PK Halder upheld
- Killer Majed`s death warrant issued
- 2 male strangers involved in Shagor-Runi murder
- Execution of Bangabandhu’s killer Majed tonight
- Death warrant for razakar ATM Azhar in jail
- Papiya, her husband put on fresh 15-day remand