‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
Published: 18:07 14 July 2019
A ‘Condolence Book’ has been opened in memory of former President and Jatiya Party chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad. The ‘Condolence Book’ will be kept open at Jatiya Party's central office at Kakarail and at the chairman's Banani office in the capital.
On Sunday, Jatiya Party Chairman's Media and Political Secretary Sunil Shuvo Roy informed the news.
He further said that the Condolence Book’ will be kept open from 11am to 4pm till 18th July, every day. People from all walks of life will get the opportunity to sign in the ‘Condolence Book’.
- Parash to be the chairman of Jubo League!
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Swechchhasebok League’s council today
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Parash vows to work as ordinary JL activist
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Samrat wanted to flee in India
- Sadeque Hossain Khoka passes away
- Dhaka Metropolitan Awami League Council’19
Get about newly elected Metropolitan AL leaders
- Samrat-Arman expelled from Jubo League
- Swechchhasebok League gets new President, GS
- Parash elected Jubo League chairman