CoU students are fasting without sehri
Published: 19:15 15 May 2019
Comilla University (Kubi) students have been suffering severe to have food during Sehri due to academic activities being closed. University Cafeteria, local restaurants, and other shops are closed and many students have to keep fasting without having Sehri.
Victims students said that the central cafeteria of the university is closed every year during Ramadan. Because of the relatively low number of students, the restaurant owners keep the business down during vacation time. As a result, students who are staying during this time have to suffer much to have food.
As soon as academic activities stopped 4 residential halls also closed. Although cooking is being continued in one hall it's not enough as per students.
Mahmudul Hasan, a student of Bangla department, said although we do our Iftar by eating Sola and Muri. It is hard to keep fast without eating rice. Many of us have to keep fasting without eating.
- 40th BCS seat plan published
- BCL factional clash hurt 45 in JnU
- DUCSU `election schedule` today
- Tomorrow’s SSC exam deferred to March 2
- GUAMC students demonstrate over 6 demands
- BRAC University student killed in Dhaka road crash
- PM invites newly elected Ducsu leaders
- First Bangladeshi girl in UN`s Education Conference
- Ducsu Elections
Nur elected VP, Rabbani GS, Saddam AGS
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Sports, cultural program held in Scholar`s School & College
- DU to announce DUCSU poll schedule tomorrow
- RU to observe Dr Zoha day tomorrow
- Jashore board postpones SSC ICT exam