CoU students are fasting without sehri
Published: 19:15 15 May 2019
Comilla University (Kubi) students have been suffering severe to have food during Sehri due to academic activities being closed. University Cafeteria, local restaurants, and other shops are closed and many students have to keep fasting without having Sehri.
Victims students said that the central cafeteria of the university is closed every year during Ramadan. Because of the relatively low number of students, the restaurant owners keep the business down during vacation time. As a result, students who are staying during this time have to suffer much to have food.
As soon as academic activities stopped 4 residential halls also closed. Although cooking is being continued in one hall it's not enough as per students.
Mahmudul Hasan, a student of Bangla department, said although we do our Iftar by eating Sola and Muri. It is hard to keep fast without eating rice. Many of us have to keep fasting without eating.
- 40th BCS seat plan published
- BRAC University student killed in Dhaka road crash
- GUAMC students demonstrate over 6 demands
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam from May 10
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam date changes
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- HSC exam on April 29 rescheduled
- Tk 8,088.49 cr budget for 45 public universities
- 152,000 passed in NTRCA preli
- New steps to guard questions for primary recruit test
- JU to go on 41-day vacation tomorrow
- DU Dean election April 29
- ‘Bangabandhu Aviation & Aerospace University’ to be established
- NU postpones April 13 exams