Cleopatra’s beauty secrets
Published: 12:39 5 October 2019
Cleopatra comes from Greek origin and is known for her Beauty and Flawless skin. Her beauty secrets have been researched and studied thoroughly. Today we are presenting these secrets.
Her Beauty Secrets:
1. Cleopatra loved to use honey on her face due to its anti-bacterial properties.
2. She washed her face many times a day using oil and chalk or oil and lime.
3. She used to rinse her face with Apple cider vinegar.
4. Ginger, antimony, calamine, onions, goose-fat, turpentine, etc. were some of the numerous skin-care products used in Queen Cleopatra’s skincare regime!
5. Sea salt scrub was the natural scrub she used to exfoliate her body and face.
6. Queen Cleopatra used rosewater to make the pimple marks disappear.
7. The natural nail polish that Queen Cleopatra used was Henna, which gives fingernails a lovely reddish-brown color.
8. She used henna or a Mixture of Juniper berries, oil and two unidentified plants to dye her hair. Besides these, olive oil was used to enrich the hair texture.
9. Milk: She added Dead Sea salt to her bath with essential oils and aromatic flowers to relieve stress and make her skin glow! She used milk for bathing. Vitamins A and E in milk acted as an antiseptic too. She also mixed Milk with Olive oil to use it as a Moisturizer.
10. As far as fragrance is concerned, she loved rose and jasmine scents.
11. Cucumber, gum, oil and sycamore juice, mixed with boiled and crushed bones of a specific bird was used by Queen Cleopatra as a hair removal cream.
12. She chewed cachous pastilles to prevent bad breath.
13. Pellets of Carob and some essential oils were used to prevent any body-odor.
14. Red ochre and fat mixed together were used to color her lips, and Celery and hemp were combined for soothing her eyes. Antimony Sulphide was the black chemical she used to make her eyes, eyebrows and her lashes dark.
15. Many still use this popular recipe to get rid of tan even today. Take 1 cup of green grapes and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix it together and apply it on your skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes to remove tan.
- Which dengue test report is correct?
- Regent Hospital to provide free treatment for dengue patients
- Humayun Ahmed alive through his speeches
- 2nd MICS bypass surgery conducts at Tk 5000
- BD scientist discovers replaceable artificial kidneys
- Armpits black stain? Remove in just 5 mins...
- Daily ‘polypill’ reduces heart disease, stroke: study
- Amazing uses of Silica Gel!
Don’t throw away those white packets!
- Can papaya leaf juice or coconut oil prevent dengue?
- Beauty of Tanguar Haor in Monsoon
- World Friendship Day today
- Peculiar way to control mosquitoes
- Why aren`t we living longer?
- Expiry date, price must clear on drug: HC
- Waterlily heaven near Dhaka