China to gift 5 lakh vaccine doses to Bangladesh
Published: 22:11 22 April 2021
Foreign Minister Dr AK Abdul Momen has said that China will gift 500,000 coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccines dose to Bangladesh.
He made came up with the comments while addressing reporters at his residence on Thursday. He said talks were also underway with China on the vaccine. Beijing will give us 5 lakh vaccine doses.
The foreign minister said many Chinese students in Bangladesh and those who do business with China are interested in getting the Chinese vaccine.
Earlier, the Russians who are working at the Rooppur power plant in Pabna had taken the Russia-made Sputnik V vaccine, the foreign minister said.
He said the Russian vaccine Sputnik V would be produced in Bangladesh. Moscow and Dhaka have reached an agrement on this. Because we can sell it in third countries.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Circular with 11 directives on seven-day lockdown
- 12th session of 11th parliament begins
- Temperature likely to rise
- Bir Freedom Fighters’ draft list published
- Awami League MP Aslam dies
- Ex Bangladesh Bank deputy governor Ibrahim Khaled dies
- 21 named for Ekushey Padak 2021
- Seminar on MHM of adolescent girls with disabilities
- Girl’s hanging body found; Case filed against top industrialist
- Mitali Express for Jalpaiguri on Monday, Thursday
- Indian PM thanks Foreign Minister
- Third day`s program going on at parade ground