Chandpur reports 7 new cases incl policemen
Published: 18:28 23 May 2020 Updated: 00:53 24 May 2020
Chandpur Civil Surgeon Office
7 more people including two policemen have contracted coronavirus in Chandpur.
A total of 118 COVID-19 cases has been detected in the district so far. Of them 11 died and 21 recovered.
Chandpur Civil Surgeon Dr. Md. Sakhawat Ullah has confirmed this information on Saturday afternoon.
He said the test report of 47 people came on Friday. Of these, seven reports were positive. Among the newly infected, four are residents of Chandpur Sadar, one each of Kachua, Faridganj and Hajiganj.
- Azan changed in Mecca
- Coronavirus: 16 red zones in Dhaka
- 40 more building under ‘lockdown’ in Mirpur
- Coronavirus hospital to be built in Dhaka like China
3 deaths, 790 cases reported in 24 hrs
- 147 new deaths reported in a hour, infected 345,289
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 200 in country
- Corona infected identified in Gazipur
- Coronavirus: New symptom heart attack
- Lawsuit filed against China for coronavirus outbreak
- 5 die in 24 hrs in country, coronavirus cases rises to 5,426
- Coronarvirus infection climbed to 38 million globally
- Actor Kazi Maruf, his wife infected with coronavirus
Record 786 cases registered in 24hrs in country
- Highest COVID-19 deaths, cases recorded in 24 hrs in country