Case filed against Nur under Digital Security Act
Published: 13:33 14 October 2020
Former DUCSU VP Nurul Haq Nur; Photo: Collected
A case has been filed against Nurul Haq Nur, former VP of Dhaka University Central Students’ Union (DUCSU), under the Digital Security Act.
The student who has been protesting by hunger strike filed the case in the court of Dhaka Cyber Tribunal judge Asshams Jaglul Hossain on Wednesday.
The student had earlier filed a rape case against six people, including Nur. Earlier, she started a hunger strike on Thursday night demanding the arrest of the accused in the rape case.
- SSC exams in 2021 likely to be cancelled
- 42nd, 43rd BCS circular today
- BUP lecturer leaves for Cambridge with Commonwealth scholarship
- 43rd BCS circular soon
- How students to be promoted from class 8 to class 9
- Monthly internet bundle at Tk 100 for students
- Hidden stories behind a ‘viral anti-rape’ photo
- No ‘autopass’, students to pass into next class on assessment
- Next SSC-HSC exams likely to be delayed
- Dipu Moni: HSC exam to be taken in two weeks’ preparations
- Class-XI admission begins
- Decision on HSC exams schedule today
- No quota for primary teachers recruitment
- 40th BCS written exam results to be published soon
- Online classes for Grade XI begins