Caribbean came to end defeated to India by 125 runs
Published: 23:16 27 June 2019 Updated: 23:18 27 June 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
In the match against India today, the Caribbean’s hopes of playing in the last four of the World Cup ended just defeating to India by 125 runs. The Windies team was all out for just 143 runs.
In the hopes of winn chasing India’s 269 runs, Windies lost their top order 5 batsmen before100 runs. Later, the Caribbean team went back to that position.
India needed to win today to make position in last four of the ongoing 12th World Cup. That's what they did successfully. In the 34th match of the World Cup they defecated Windies by 125 runs.
Kohli: 72/82, Dhoni: 56/61, Lokesh Rahul: 48/64
Hardik Pandya: 46/37
Khmer Roach: 3, Cottrell and Holder: 2 wickets each.
Windies: 143 / 34.2
Sunil Ambris: 31/40, Nicholas Pooran: 28/50
Shami: 4, Bhomra and Chahal 2 wickets each
Result: India won by 125 runs.
- Shakib removes dangerous Pant
- Copa América
Argentina faces Venezuela in Quarter Final tonight
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- New Zealand knock India out of World Cup
- Argentina and Qatar set for crucial Copa America match
- Dhaka Abahani thrash Manang Marshyangdhi 5-0
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- Bangladesh U-19 beat England U-19
- Caribbean came to end defeated to India by 125 runs
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Tigers reach Ctg to play Test against Afghans
- NZ to face England in 12th ICC World Cup final
- Australia beat Pakistan by 41 runs