COVID-19 cases rise to 92 in B’baria
Published: 18:36 23 May 2020 Updated: 00:58 24 May 2020
Brahmanbaria Civil Surgeon Office. File Photo
4 new COVID-19 patients have been identified in Brahmanbaria, which rise the total infected cases to 92 in the district.
Dr. Sanjida, a physician at the control room of the Brahmanbaria Civil Surgeon's Office confirmed the information on Saturday afternoon.
He said four positive reports have been sent from Dhaka IEDCR. Three of them are residents of Nabinagar and one is a resident of Sarail.
Dr. Sanjida also said 92 people have been infected with the coronavirus in Brahmanbaria so far. 59 of them have recovered and returned home.
- Azan changed in Mecca
- Coronavirus: 16 red zones in Dhaka
- 40 more building under ‘lockdown’ in Mirpur
- Coronavirus hospital to be built in Dhaka like China
3 deaths, 790 cases reported in 24 hrs
- 147 new deaths reported in a hour, infected 345,289
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 200 in country
- Corona infected identified in Gazipur
- Lawsuit filed against China for coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus: New symptom heart attack
- Coronarvirus infection climbed to 38 million globally
- 5 die in 24 hrs in country, coronavirus cases rises to 5,426
- Actor Kazi Maruf, his wife infected with coronavirus
Record 786 cases registered in 24hrs in country
- Highest COVID-19 deaths, cases recorded in 24 hrs in country