Brutality upon child Tuhin
Published: 19:52 14 October 2019 Updated: 21:34 14 October 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
A child’s body has been recovered from Kejaura village of Derai Upazilla of Sunamganj on early Monday. The deceased named is Tuhin, 5, his brutally wounded body was recovered by his family in front of his house.
Tuhin, 2nd son among four children of Abdul Basir, and Monira Begum. Abdul Basir is a farmer. Tuhin was admitted into school in the following year.
At midnight, Tuhin’s body was found hanging in the nearby Kadamba tree. Killers had cut off his ear and penis and hit by two knives. 2 knives were pierced at his belly.
Locals said Tuhin’s father had a dispute with some people in the village over land, due to this Tuhin might be killed.
On Sunday night, Basir and Monira were slept along with their children. Suddenly at midnight noticing the open door — Bashir’s niece called him up. Then he found Tuhin is missing. While searching by family members, at that moment Tuhin’s hanging body was found at nearby Kadamba tree.
Later, they informed the police. Police have collected evidence from surroundings and the body was sent to Sunamganj Sadar Hospital for autopsy.
Two names — Salatul and Suleman were found in the knife, but it was done to misdirect the real killer, said the locals.
Derai Police Station Officer-in-Charge KM Nazrul Islam said it is not yet known who or what caused the killings.
Five including his father has been summoned to Derai Police Station for questioning.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- 2 detained over rape attempt in Mermaid Resort
- Narayanganj SP Harun transferred
- Nusrat’s father satisfied with the verdict
- BRTC’s AC bus service launched in Bandarban
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Casino behind bKash service, 5 held in Jamalpur
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- Building collapsed in Ctg gasline blast: 7 killed, 25 injured