Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
Published: 16:05 15 October 2019
A case was filed on Tuesday in connection with the brutal murder of Tuhin Hasan, 5, at Kezaura village in Derai Upazila in Sunamganj. Tuhin’s mother Monira Begum filed the case with Dirai Police Station accusing 10 people.
KM Nazrul Islam, officer-in-charge of Dirai Police Station, confirmed the information. However, the names of those who were sued could not be known.
Earlier on Monday, Tuhin, son of Abdul Baser Mia of Kenaura village in the upazila, was brutally murdered by some miscreants. Victim’s relatives said Tuhin was picked up by the killers from his house sometime at night while he was asleep.
The miscreants severed his ear, private parts and throat and hung his body from a tree. Two knives used in the murder were found stuck in his abdomen.
Considering the intensity of the violence, the news of the murder triggered widespread outcry in social media.
On information, police recovered the body of the child and sent it to Sunamganj Sadar Hospital for autopsy. The body of the child was buried on Monday night after autopsy.
Like any other day, Baser Mia along with his three sons and two daughters were sleeping after having their dinner. They woke up hearing the sound of the door opening around 3:00 am when Tuhin was already missing from the house.
After searching for an hour they found the body of the minor hanging from a tree beside a local mosque.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- 2 detained over rape attempt in Mermaid Resort
- Narayanganj SP Harun transferred
- Nusrat’s father satisfied with the verdict
- BRTC’s AC bus service launched in Bandarban
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Casino behind bKash service, 5 held in Jamalpur
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- Building collapsed in Ctg gasline blast: 7 killed, 25 injured