Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
Published: 12:50 20 August 2019
Sunny Leone, a Bollywood glamour star, is set to star in a Bangladeshi film for the first time.
She will be seen in the film ‘Bikkhov’ directed by Shamim Ahmed Roni. The information has confirmed by Selim Khan, head of the film production company Shapla Media.
Selim Khan and Shamim Ahmed Roni are currently in Mumbai. From there, they said they had a meeting with Sunny Leone on Monday.
“It is confirmed that Sunny Leone will be in an item song of ‘Bikkhov’,” informed Director Roni saying, “Besides, Kolkata’s Srabanti will be seen in the important character in the film. Who will play opposite her has not yet been finalized. The shooting is expected to start next September.”
The song’s shooting will be held by building a set in Mumbai by September 20. Bob and Pavan of India will be conducting the dance of the item song, director Roni also said.
Delwar Hossain Dil wrote the screenplay of the film in the story of Shamim Ahmed Roni. The background of the ‘Bikkhov’ will be based on road accidents in Dhaka.
- What’s Tahsan doing now?
- Pooja Zunjar, new born baby die as family fails to get ambulance
- Russell Rana, the winner of ‘Ke Hobe Masud Rana?’
- Apu Biswas talks on proselytism
- Pori Moni spreads warmth in dawn’s avatar
- Dhaka Int’l Folk Fest 19 registration begins
- Sunny Leone dances in Conal’s vocal
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Mithila going to marry!
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Director, actor Humayun Sadhu passed away
- Humayun Ahmed’s first wife Gultekin married again
- Apu Biswas to marry again!
- Sabnam Faria files GD in insecurity