Published: 19:33 12 June 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Standing side by side with people willing to donate blood and blood collection, AZ Mizan of Naogaon Patnitala has set an example of a great example. ‘Donate blood, save lives’- with this Mantra, he continues the program.
Mizan, son of Abdur Rahman of Kolonipara’s Najipur municipal area of Patnitala. He is a mobile phone trader of Najipur Bus Stand and general secretary of the Najipur Bus Stand Traders Association.
Azad Mizan said, “We have collected the blood of around 3000 people for six years. If any patient’s blood is needed, then immediately arrange voluntary blood.”
“If someone wants to donate blood or someone wants to take blood, then they will write both blood group, name address and mobile number in a notebook. If someone needs blood, then found an interested donor from the notebook and encourage them for blood donation.”
“My satisfaction is to save the lives of people by donating blood and collecting for them,” he also said adding, “As long as I live, I will be donated blood to the people. Now, everyone knows me as ‘Blood Hawker’.”
- Maize production likely bumper in Rangpur
- Fear in bamboo bridge
- 7 incl presiding officer shot dead in Rangamati
- Nusrat murder: another accused held in Bhaluka
- Nurse killed after rape in moving bus, 5 held
- Hafiz Quader was active in Nusrat killing
- Local AL leader shot dead in Rangamati
- Feni madrasa principal put on 7-day remand
- Alim examinee set on fire
DMCH formed board for Feni`s Nusrat Rafi
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Mother-son among 5 killed in Chandpur road crash
- Fire at Titas Gas Field, doused after 1hr
- AL leader stabbed dead in Sunamganj
- Anti-Muslim attack in NZ mosque
Woman died while saving her husband
- Arson attack on Feni madrasa girl: another arrested