Published: 19:33 12 June 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Standing side by side with people willing to donate blood and blood collection, AZ Mizan of Naogaon Patnitala has set an example of a great example. ‘Donate blood, save lives’- with this Mantra, he continues the program.
Mizan, son of Abdur Rahman of Kolonipara’s Najipur municipal area of Patnitala. He is a mobile phone trader of Najipur Bus Stand and general secretary of the Najipur Bus Stand Traders Association.
Azad Mizan said, “We have collected the blood of around 3000 people for six years. If any patient’s blood is needed, then immediately arrange voluntary blood.”
“If someone wants to donate blood or someone wants to take blood, then they will write both blood group, name address and mobile number in a notebook. If someone needs blood, then found an interested donor from the notebook and encourage them for blood donation.”
“My satisfaction is to save the lives of people by donating blood and collecting for them,” he also said adding, “As long as I live, I will be donated blood to the people. Now, everyone knows me as ‘Blood Hawker’.”
- Rifat murder prime accused Nayon Bond killed in gunfight
- Minni satisfied over death of Nayon Bond
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Those who stood, mainly blocked our way: Rifat’s wife
- Refat laid to rest
- Four people held over Rifat killing
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 1 held over brutal murder of Barguna man
- Rifat Murder
Second prime accused Rifat Farazi held
- 3 in remand over Rifat murder case
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Rifat’s body on way to Barguna
- Intimate scene of multiple women with Nayan Bond leaked!