Big changes on Facebook, check out new logo
Published: 10:43 6 November 2019 Updated: 10:43 6 November 2019
The social media giant Facebook's logo has undergone major changes. The blue color Facebook logo will no longer be visible. Different colors are added to the logo.
The news agency Reuters reported that Facebook has unveiled a new logo to distinguish the original company from Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and other apps. The new logo will also keep the company separate from the original Facebook mobile app. In this case, the social media logo is much the same as before.
Facebook has unveiled its new logo. In the past, the first letters of the media themselves were written in capital letters and the rest in lowercase letters, but now all are in capital letters (FACEBOOK).
On behalf of Facebook, it is stated that the new logo uses custom typography and is designed for clarity. So that the organization and the app can be distinguished by at a glance.
In a few weeks, Facebook will start using new branding in its products and promotion elements. A new official website will also be launched with a new logo.
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- `No alternative to capacity building to tackle cyber attack`
- Australia plans to censor extremist online content
- A new way to turn heat into useful energy
- Black holes made of dark energy?
- New kind of quantum time order
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!
- Machu Picchu: Ancient Incan sanctuary
- Andromeda Galaxy sets sights on Milky-way
- Artificial meat is now made in space, coming to supermarkets
- FB researchers using Maths for better translations
- Android 10 release dates and phone list
- 2 Asteroids to fly by earth tonight